Thursday, August 25, 2016

ANOTHER Baby Frambo coming?! Why yes, yes there is!

So,
Several more years have passed once again since my last post to this blog! Tyler has since been medically retired from the army and we've moved back to Utah, two this I wasn't entirely thrilled about. At least tyler's happier about this.
Right now he's in between jobs, we just moved from a dark basement appt in this amazing church Ward to a duplex that's within the borders of this still same amazing church Ward.
My health is ever always in question, but at least there haven't been any new recently diagnosed issues, hospitalizations or surgeries! At least for me anyway.
Lacie's been through a lot in the last few years, though.
She had an emergency appendectomy in January 2013 or 2014, then she had both femur get some seriously major surgery work done on them by Dr Aoki up at Primary Children's Medical Center. She also just started 7th grade in Jr High today! She's growing up sooo quickly!!
Sophie is in 4th grade at a great charter school, and Liam is in an excellent Early Intervention preschool close by as well. They're all doing pretty good.
So, around the same time that we're moving I find out that I'm expecting baby #4!!!! I seriously cannot believe this!!
I'm scared out of my freaking mind for my health, body and life, and that for the baby's, but I'm also excited to be able to have another baby!
I'm praying pretty hard, though, that things go well and normally this go around! 😥
I need all the prayers that I can get!
Anyway, finances are not good at all, Tyler keeps losing jobs, and we're now in marital counseling. Needless to say that a lot of very bad advice dished out has cost us a lot of pain and unnecessary difficulties. It's very hard to stay married these days when the world, and most people, encourage divorce when there are health problems, etc. It's been heart breaking for me to realize the shallowness of many, and that a person's worth is based solely and entirely on what they can physically do, and nothing more. I'm pretty sure that most who are like this don't even realize they are this way. After all, it's easy to judge and point fingers, complain and dwell on the negative for most people.
Okay, enough about that.
I'm feeling scared and alone, worried and stressed out these days and hope is slowly draining away for me these days.
I pray I can hang on longer and tighter and that something gives! We need the blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment